Customer Service Manager
The Customer Service Manager will be reporting to the CEO. The incumbent is involved in the full management of the customer service team and all its related operations.
- Providing assistance and advice to customers
- Communicating courteously with customers via inbound methods of telephone and email with proper records, updates and follow-up
- Investigating and solving customers' problems, which may be complex or longstanding problems that have been passed on by customer service executives
- Handling customer complaints or any major incidents
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- Analysing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service I Synergy is providing
- Writing reports analysing the customer service standards of I Synergy
- Developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use
- Improving customer service procedures, policies and standards for Customer Services Department
- Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service
- Involvement in management and development for CS department
- Involvement in establishing a CS department
- Motivating and training CS team to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Supervising a team of customer service officer
- Keeping up to date with changes in services and communicating it across the CS department
- Designing and implementing new or improving overall CS flow, where necessary
- Any other ad-hock tasks assigned as and when nessasary
- 2 years of CS environment / Managerial level management skills, experienced in managing a team is COMPULSORY, opportunity for Team Leaders to develop into CS Manager roles.
- Degree/Diploma holder in any field
- Experienced in managing a team of customer service executives
- Complaint handling experience
- Targeted candidates - current positions of Team Leader roles/Senior CS level executives
Business Development Executive
The Business Development Executive will report to the Key Account Manager and will assist with all tasks relating to assist Affiliates to acquire Merchants to participate in the MyKad Smart Shopper Program. The successful person in this position is ideally good in building relationship and driven to increase numbers of participating merchant/retailers into the program.
- To seek potential merchants, servicing existing merchants and maintaining good relationships.
- Support Affiliates in collaborations of potential merchants until on boarding is successful
- Responsible in making calls and/or visit clients to share on our company profile.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by affiliates/merchants and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Preparation of proposals, regular reports of progress and forecasts
- Perform other assigned duties.
- Result Oriented
- Problem solving and negotiation skills
- Good communication skills
- Individual must demonstrate professionalism, be punctual and exhibit reliable attributes
- MUST have 1-2 years of work experience in B2B sales, business development, account management, relationship management
- have experience in negotiation;
- able to analyse the market landscape, discover and forge synergy in strategic alliances;
- be able to lead and grow dynamic teams, work together and communicate well with other departments in realizing company’s plans and KPIs;
- be proficient in Microsoft Office and other business tools;
- have qualification of Diploma/Advanced Diploma/Degree in Marketing/Business Studies or any other related field of studies;
- posses own transport;
- have excellent English writing and communication skills and presentation skills. Perhaps, of Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin could be added advantage